Industrial 4-port/8-port slim type serial to Ethernet device server
IDS-181A/141A is an innovative secure 8-port/4-port RS-232 to 1-port LAN serial to Ethernet device server featuring the standard features of device server, such like TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Ethernet modem. In addition, the Windows utility, DS-Tool, could configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com. The features of NAT Router Pass-Through, and DDNS make it more convenient for administrators to configure ORing’s device servers through NAT router from different IP domains or Internet via modem remotely. On the other hand, IDS-181A/141A can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to aovid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. Further, IDS-181A/141A features HTTPS, SSH, and SSL encryption to assure the security of critical data transmission.
IDS-181A/141A provides dual redundant power inputs, 12~48VDC on terminal block and DC power jack to guarantee a non-stop operation. With wide operating temperature, -40~70°C, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-181A/141A could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore IDS- 181A/141A is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to Ethernet critical data communication.
- Operating Modes : Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Multiple host devices : 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode; 4 IP ranges : UDP
- NAT Pass-Through : the user can manage IDS-181A/141A through NAT router
- Security : SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH IP Access : IP White List
- Update DNS Hostname : DDNS
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap and Relay
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Various Windows O.S. supported : Windows NT/ 2000 / XP / 2003 / VISTA(32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit)