IDS-5042-WG is an innovative secure 4-port RS232/422/485 (IDS-5042-IWG is with 4-port RS-422/485 on 5-pin terminal block) to 802.11b/g WLAN, up to 54Mbps, and 2 port LAN device server featuring the standard features of device server, such like TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP. In addition, the Windows utility, DS-Tool, could configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com. The features of NAT Router Pass-Through, DDNS, and PPPoE make it more convenient for administrators to configure ORing’s device servers through NAT router from different IP domains or Internet via modem remotely. On the other hand, IDS-5042-WG and IDS-5042-IWG can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to aovid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. Further, IDS-5042-WG and IDS-5042-IWG feature HTTPS, SSH, SSL encryption, and 802.1X to assure the security of critical data transmission.
IDS-5042-WG and IDS-5042-IWG provide dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC, on terminal block to guarantee a non-stop operation. With wide operating temperature, -10~70°C, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-5042-WG and IDS-5042-IWG could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore, IDS-5011-WG is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to WLAN critical data communication.
- High Speed Air Connectivity: WLAN interface support up to 54Mbps link speed
- Operating Modes : Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Redundant multiple host devices : 5 host devices : Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode 4 IP ranges : UDP
- NAT Pass-Through : the user can manage IDS-5042-WG/IDS-5042-IWG through NAT router
- Security : SSL data encryption ; secured management by HTTPS and SSHIP Access IP White List
- Internet Communication : PPPoE authentication
- Update DNS Hostname : DDNS
- Dual redundant Ethernet port support redundant mode(Recovery time < 10ms)
- Ethernet switch mode enable Daisy Chain
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Beeper
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Various Windows O.S. supported : Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/Windows 7(32/64bit)