Industrial 24-port managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 16x10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports and 8x100/1000Base-X, SFP socket
IGS-9168GP is managed redundant ring Ethernet switch with 16x10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports and 8x100/1000Base-X SFP ports. With completely support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP (RSTP/STP compatible) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. And support wide operating temperature from -40 oC to 70 oC. IGS-9168GP can also be managed centralized and convenient by Open-Vision, Except the Web-based interface, Telnet andconsole (CLI) configuration. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for highly-managed and Fiber Ethernet application.
O-Ring : O-Ring is ORing’s proprietary redundant ring technology, with recovery time of less 30 milliseconds and up to250 nodes. The O-Ring redundant ring technology can protect mission-critical application from network interruptions or temporary malfunction with its fast recover technology.
Open-Ring : Open-Ring is an enhanced redundant technology that makes ORing’s switches compatible with other vendor’s proprietary redundant ring technologies. It enables ORing’s switches to form a single ring with other vendor’s switch. In cases where the ring is setup using proprietary technology, ORing offers a compatibility service where ORing can make its switches compatible with your particular network requirements.
O-Chain : O-Chain is the revolutionary network redundancy technology that provides the add-on network redundancy topology for any backbone network, O-Chain allows multiple redundant network rings of different redundancy protocols to join and function together as a larger and more robust compound network topology. O-Chain providing ease-of-use while maximizing fault-recovery swiftness, flexibility, compatibility, and cost-effectiveness in one set of network redundancy topology.
MRP : Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) is a data network protocol standardized by the IEC 62439-2. It allows rings of Ethernet switches to overcome any single failure with recovery time much faster than achievable with Spanning Tree Protocol.
IP-based Bandwidth Management : The switch provide advanced IP-based bandwidth management which can limit the maximum bandwidth for each IP device. User can configure IP camera and NVR with more bandwidth and limit other device bandwidth.
Application-Based QoS : The switch also support application-based QoS. Application-based QoS can set highest priority for data stream according to TCP/UDP port number.
Device Binding Function : ORing special Device Binding function can only permit allowed IP address with MAC address to access the network. Hacker cannot access the IP surveillance network without permission. It can avoid hacker from stealing video privacy data and attacking IP camera, NVR and controllers.
Advanced DOS/DDOS Auto Prevention : The switch also provided advanced DOS/DDOS auto prevention. If there is any IP flow become big in short time, the switch will lock the source IP address for certain time to prevent the attack. It’s hardware based prevention so it can prevent DOS/DDOS attack immediately and completely.
IEEE 1588v2 Technology : The IEEE 1588v2 technology can fulfill precision time synchronization requirements for protection and control applications.
Modbus TCP : This is a Modbus variant used for communications over TCP/IP networks.
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet : This is a set of enhancements to the twisted-pair and backplane Ethernet family of networking standards that will allow for less power consumption during periods of low data activity. The intention was to reduce power consumption by 50% or more.
- Supports O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP(RSTP/STP compatible) for Ethernet Redundancy
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- O-Chain allow multiple redundant network rings
- Support standard IEC 62439-2 MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) function
- Support IEEE 1588v2 clock Synchronization
- Supports IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Support Modbus TCP protocol
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol to enhance network security
- Support IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet technology
- Supports SMTP client
- Supports IP-based bandwidth management
- Supports application-based QoS management
- Supports Device Binding security function
- Supports DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON & 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, TACACS+ and 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Supports 9.6K Bytes Jumbo Frame
- Multiple notification for warning of unexpected event
- Web-based ,Telnet, Console (CLI), and Windows utility (Open-Vision) configuration
- Support LLDP Protocol
- Support hardware watch dog function
- Included onboard buzzer for warning alarm
- Support loop guard to solve Ethernet loop issue