Industrial RS-232 to RS-422/485 Serial Media Converter with Isolation
ISC-1112 series are industrial media converters provide media conversion between RS-232 and RS-422/485 interface. ISC-1112 series are ABS housing design and supporting an operating temperature of -10 to 70˚C. The RS-485 control is completely transparent to the user and software written for halfduplex operation without any modification. ISC-1112-I opto-isolators provide 3000VDC of isolation to protect the host computer from destructive voltage spikes. Therefore, the ISC-1112 series is reliable serial media converter and can satisfy most demand of operating environment.
- Support multiple baud rate and multiple data format
- Auto Hardware Direction Control for RS-485
- Auto switching baud rate from 300 ~ 115200 bps
- Power requirements from +9 ~ 30 VDC
- ABS with captive mounting hardware design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled