Industrial 26-port rack mount managed Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch with 22x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E., 2xGigabit combo P.S.E. and 2x100/1000Base-X, SFP socket
RGPS-92222GCP-NP series are Gigabit managed redundant ring PoE Ethernet switch with 22x10/100/1000Base-T(X) IEEE802.3at P.S.E. ports and 2xGigabit combo IEEE802.3at P.S.E. ports and 2x100/1000Base-X SFP ports. These switches support Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP (RSTP/STP compatible) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. RGPS-92222GCP-NP series also support Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power up to 30 watts, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. Each RGPS-92222GCP-NP switch has (22+2) x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE connection. RGPS-92222GCP-NP series can also be managed centralized and convenient by Open-Vision, Except the Web-based interface, Telnet and console (CLI) configuration. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for highly-managed and Fiber PoE Ethernet application.
O-Ring : O-Ring is ORing’s proprietary redundant ring technology, with recovery time of less 30 milliseconds and up to 250 nodes. The O-Ring redundant ring technology can protect mission-critical application from network interruptions or temporary malfunction with its fast recover technology.
Open-Ring : Open-Ring is an enhanced redundant technology that makes ORing’s switches compatible with other vendor’s proprietary redundant ring technologies. It enables ORing’s switches to form a single ring with other vendor’s switch. In cases where the ring is setup using proprietary technology, ORing offers a compatibility service where ORing can make its switches compatible with your particular network requirements.
O-Chain : O-Chain is the revolutionary network redundancy technology that provides the add-on network redundancy topology for any backbone network, O-Chain allows multiple redundant network rings of different redundancy protocols to join and function together as a larger and more robust compound network topology. O-Chain providing ease-of-use while maximizing fault-recovery swiftness, flexibility, compatibility, and cost-effectiveness in one set of network redundancy topology.
MRP : Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) is a data network protocol standardized by the IEC 62439-2. It allows rings of Ethernet switches to overcome any single failure with recovery time much faster than achievable with Spanning Tree Protocol.
IP-based Bandwidth Management : The switch provide advanced IP-based bandwidth management which can limit the maximum bandwidth for each IP device. User can configure IP camera and NVR with more bandwidth and limit other device bandwidth.
Application-Based QoS : The switch also support application-based QoS. Application-based QoS can set highest priority for data stream according to TCP/UDP port number.
Device Binding Function : ORing special Device Binding function can only permit allowed IP address with MAC address to access the network. Hacker cannot access the IP surveillance network without permission. It can avoid hacker from stealing video privacy data and attacking IP camera, NVR and controllers.
Advanced DOS/DDOS Auto Prevention : The switch also provided advanced DOS/DDOS auto prevention. If there is any IP flow become big in short time, the switch will lock the source IP address for certain time to prevent the attack. It’s hardware based prevention so it can prevent DOS/DDOS attack immediately and completely.
Modbus TCP : This is a Modbus variant used for communications over TCP/IP networks.
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet : This is a set of enhancements to the twisted-pair and backplane Ethernet family of networking standards that will allow for less power consumption during periods of low data activity. The intention was to reduce power consumption by 50% or more.
- Support O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP(RSTP/STP compatible) for Ethernet Redundancy
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- O-Chain allow multiple redundant network rings
- Support standard IEC 62439-2 MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) function
- 24 port P.S.E. fully compliant with IEEE802.3at standard, provide up to 30 Watts per port
- Support PoE scheduled configuration and PoE auto-ping check function
- Support IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Support Modbus TCP protocol
- Support IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet technology
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol to enhance network security
- Support SMTP client
- Support IP-based bandwidth management
- Support application-based QoS management
- Support Device Binding security function
- Support DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON & 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, TACACS+ and 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Supports 9.6K Bytes Jumbo Frame
- SFP socket support DDM function (Port 25~26 only)
- Multiple notification for warning of unexpected event
- Web-based ,Telnet, Console (CLI), and Windows utility (Open-Vision) configuration
- Support LLDP Protocol
- 19 inches rack mountable design