- * Receive the scheduling commands to collect audios and play them to the designated areas.
- * Receive the scheduling commands to output the corresponding audio signals.
- * Interact with the external system through RS422, and realize the forwarding of external system commands.
- * Interact with the external system through RS485, and realize the forwarding of external system commands.
- * Report the working status of the equipment: online status, failure status, etc.
|Supporting board quantity||A maximum of 4|
|Network interface||RJ45*1, 10/100 Mbps adaptive, IGMP, TCP/IP Protocol|
|Audio input||Balanced/unbalanced * 2, ± 0. 385 V (balanced), 0.775 V (unbalanced)|
|Audio output||Balanced output * 2, ± 0. 385 V, TDH 0.1%, 80 ~ 16kHz|
|RS422/RS485 interface||RJ45*2, conform to 422 bus standard and 485 bus standard. Each port can only be set as one of 422 bus mode or 485 bus mode|
|Size||263 × 124 × 30|