- * Collect the external input status signals and upload them to the interface controller.
- * Receive the control commands from the interface controller to control the executing actions of the external output interface.
- * Receive the scheduling commands to collect audios and play them to the designated zones.
- * Receive the scheduling commands to output the corresponding audio signals.
- * Report the working status of the equipment: online status, failure status, etc.
|Network interface||RJ45*1, 10/100 Mbps adaptive, IGMP, TCP/IP protocol|
|External input interface||4-channel programmable triggering inputs|
|External output interface||4-channel relay programmable outputs|
|Audio input||Balanced/unbalanced * 1, ± 0. 385 V (balanced), 0.775 V (unbalanced)|
|Audio output||Balanced output * 1, ± 0. 375 V, TDH 0.1%, 80 ~ 16kHz|
|Supporting board quantity||A maximum of 8|
|Size||263 × 124 × 30|