SPON 9201V IP HEAVY DUTY PHONE
- Aluminium alloy casted shell, with strong anti-riot property.
- Metal cover closes automatically.
- Equipped with numeric keypad, supporting full duplex intercom to any designated terminals.
- Supporting “one-touch emergency call” function (by presetting the calling target on the server) to realize full duplex intercom.
- Available for paging broadcasting to all zones or specific zone in the authorized area.
- Built-in 3W speaker and microphone, available for hands-free calls.
- Equipped with a handset for answering the call.
- Integrated HD digital camera for H.264 video streaming to video paging console, Android & IOS smartphone App or other video intercom terminal.
- Built-in 2×25W digital amplifier module, available for connecting external column loudspeaker (8Ω) or horn speaker (8Ω).
- Ringing from the built-in speaker or external horn speaker (8Ω) to ensure sound identification in noisy environment.
- Equipped with 1×Controlled Power Output (12V) interface, available for connecting external strobe light to remind the operator of emergency calls.
- Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
- Compatible with standard ONVIF protocol, can be directly connected to mainstream NVR or other third-party storage device for video recording & traceability.
- Adopting multi-layer waterproof & dustproof structure, with IP66 protection grade.
- Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.