IP CABINET SPEAKER
- Receivingbroadcast which is initiated by server(NAS-8500 orXC-9000) or other terminals.
- Settingparameters through WEB pages: users can configure network and audio parameters, modify
login password through browser to realize personalized settings.
Wireless sound system (optional)
- The 2.4G wireless microphone work with correctly frequency speaker to realizeamplification. 1 to 2
meterswill be required for frequency distance, and using distance will bemore than 15 meters (It may
not cause any interference to the wireless microphone and receiving module).
- Scheduled task can be sent to the terminal for internal storage through server or PC. It will
automatically broadcasting the task when the terminal and server disconnected.
- Connecting computer and mobile phone for amplificationthrough 3.5mm interface.
- Providing one road of line output after received the network tasks, connect with power
amplifier or speakersfor amplification.
Constant voltage backup (optional)
- When face the network failure (offline/network task can not bereceived/unstable network
condition), it will automatically switch to the constant voltage line to broadcasting
- Providing resistance impedance power output in 30W 8Ω during main speaker working, the vice
speaker can be enabled as well.
- Power in2*10W during POE supply.
Data transfer via dual network ports
- With dual network ports and data transfer function, which can work with hand-in-hand or one-input and
output connection with the network devices (computers, AIO device and etc.)
- A dual-color indicator lightshows terminal status (power supply, login and task acceptance), and two of
single color indicator lightsshow network port status (connection, data sending and receiving).
Hardware reset, IP broadcasting
- Withconcealed reset button, press once to broadcasting IP address, ID number and other information
during the network in offline status. Long press to reset as factory settings.
- User server or network clock server.
- The clock and text information can be displayed through USB interface connect with dot matrix display