- Single display dual channel.
- The receiver uses advanced PLL phase-locked loop and microcomputer CPU control system and is compatible with manual frequency selection and automatic infrared frequency locking.
- The receiver system adopts high performance speech companding technology to provide perfect sound quality.
- Support 6 sets of 12 frequencies being used at the same zone without interference with each other.
- Applicable to classrooms and conference rooms, etc.
|Oscillation mode||Phase-locked loop frequency synthesis(PLL)|
|Number of channel||200|
|Frequency response||50-15KHz (±2dB)|
|Working distance||50M on open space|
|Frequency interval||250 KHz|
|Carrier wave stability||±10PPm≤10KHz|
|Image interference ratio||>80dB|
|Sensitivity||-105dBm(12dB S/N AD)|
|THD||0.5% (ref. ±40KHz deviation. 1KHz tone)|
|Muted method||Muted and sound code locked loop|
|Working temperature||-10℃+ 60℃ (not battery operating temperature)|
|Case||Galvanized cold-rolled plate|
|Audio output level||Unbalanced 600Ω, load -2 dBV|
|Output impedance||Unbalanced 600Ω|
|Unbalanced output||TRS 6.35mm connector|
|Power supply||DC 12V —1A|
|Weight||1.48 Kg(excluding antenna)|
|Output power||High power 30mW|
|Maximum input sound pressure||140dB SPL|
|Oscillation mode||FM PLL frequency synthesis|
|Frequency adjustment||Automatic locking and manual adjustment of receiver working channels|
|Battery||2 AA 1.5V batteries|
|Weight||0.32Kg(hand-held), 0.04Kg(lapel),(excluding battery)|
|Size||249(L)×35(D) (hand-held),109(L)×64.3(W) ×21(H) (lapel)|