IP POE MULTICAST HORN SPEAKER
- Receive broadcast: receive the broadcast initiated from other terminal station or server.
- Modify the parameters (audio parameters, network parameters, or login password, and so on) via
WEB to realize personalized settings.
- Power supply via POE(POE over Ethernet)-only one Ethernet cable required.
- SIP protocol.
- Each loudspeaker can be addressed and configured individually.
- End-to-end monitoring of connection and loudspeaker functionality.
- High Volume capacity and superior speech quality thanks to the integrated 10 watt
class-D amplifier and eHD voice.
- No need for central amplifiers to realize small-sized and remote PA zones.
- Loudspeakers can be allocated to groups and zones.